Sunday, May 22, 2011

Flashback!

Hey everyone!

Once again, I hate how I don't have as much time to blog, but don't worry, I'm sure there will be lots to on the way. But just to fill the time, I thought I'd bring back a few of my past encounters with people who are doing big things right now!

1. Selena Gomez

I was able to interview this Disney star way back before she hit superstardom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mShrP2vmejc&feature=channel_video_title) during her filming of Another Cinderella Story. Since then, she's been successful with Wizards of Waverly Place as well as her music career, with a Canadian tour date in Toronto in August. And not to mention, she's also dating the biggest tween hearthrob and Canada's own Justin Bieber. She'll also be hosting the MuchMusic Video Awards on June 19th!




2. Hayley Kiyoko


I was able to meet Hayley during her time filming Scooby Doo: The Mystery Begins, where she plays Velma from the classic Scooby Doo series. Since then, she's made guest appearances on Wizards of Waverly Place alongside Selena Gomez while also being a member of the talented pop group The Stunners. But most recently, she can be seen in Disney Channel's movie Lemonade Mouth. She got to combine music and acting and I think she did a great job!







3. Nicole Scherzinger


Back in her Pussycat Dolls days, I interviewed her during her Vancouver stop of the Circus tour with Britney Spears for Youthink Magazine (you can listen to it here: http://christinadun.blogspot.com/2009/08/wanna-hear.html). Now in 2011, she's been chosen as a judge on X-Factor, replacing Cheryl Cole.


Anyways, hope you all are having a great week!


- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment