Wednesday, January 15, 2014

FASHION | Tory Burch Flagship Store Opening

Photo via Facebook

The stars seriously stepped up their style A-game at yesterday's Tory Burch Rodeo Drive flagship store opening in LA. I just love the whole aesthetic of the Tory Burch brand. Her stores are like a heavenly fantasy land (this was how I felt when I set foot in her Vancouver store just a few weeks ago). I cannot stop looking at the party pics....oh how I wish I was there. Seriously, look at Jessica Alba. Perfection.

Take a look:

Designer Tory Burch (middle, in blue) with Brooklyn Decker, Jessica Alba and Hailee Steinfeld.
Photo: Justin Campbell/startraksphoto.com
Rashida Jones | Kiernan Shipka | Hailee Steinfeld

 Isla Fisher | Emmy Rossum | Jessica Alba

Photos: Getty Images

They all look so cute!
I just want it to be summer now. Please and thank you.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment