Tuesday, June 3, 2014

CMW 2014: SiriusXM Indies In Photos


It's been such a busy time that I realized I still had one more post from Canadian Music Week. This one is from the Sirius XM Indies. It was a great night full of awesome performances, much-deserved awards and even a lovely surprise for yours truly.

Check out my photos from the show:

Poncuation

The Strumbellas


 Mounties

The Born Ruffians




The Hidden Cameras

Little Dragon

Throughout the show, the audience was encouraged to Tweet along with the hashtag #SiriusXMIndies and obviously I was doing just that. But in addition to sharing all the fun, everyone was automatically entered to win an Indie award guitar and to my amazement, I won.

 I found these pics of me on www.indies.ca

The look of confusion says it all.
Best of all, CMW posted this:



Such a funny moment. Good times. Thanks CMW!


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment