Saturday, February 28, 2015

MY LIFE | February In A Nutshell

Last semester, I blogged about my NYC experiences week-by-week. This time around, I definitely haven't found time to do that. Instead, I'll be rounding up my adventures from the entire month and putting them into a post like this one. Fair warning, these will mostly be of food and/or random cool things that I stumbled upon.

 Vancity/Toronto/NYC reunion!




Left: Started interning with NY1 News | Right: Was THIS close to the legendary Betsey Johnson


 Left: Street art by James Goldcrown | Right: Poutine week at Mile End Deli #CANADA


 Left: P-I-Z-Z-A | Right: Got to meet Henry Winkler! Such a sweet man.


 Fashion ads spotted in SoHo


 Left: Eggs Benny at Tartine | Right: More street art, this one on a set of stairs on Bowery


Left: Tommy Hilfiger's incredible football-themed runway show | Right: All Star Game!


 Left: It Shoulda Been You press preview | Right: Stunning details at Vivienne Tam


Left: Doughnuttery mini doughnuts because why not? | Right: More awesome street art

 Social Media Week

 Covered Circus Xtreme with Shelley Goldberg for NY1 News




Next up: MARCH 2015

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment