Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MY LIFE | Where did June go?

Stunning view from the Hearst Tower

Okay, so June flew by. In case you didn't already notice by the lack of blog posts I did this month, it's been cray. Interning five days a week is kicking my butt. Good thing it's fun stuff, right? Amidst the transcribing and article research, I still managed to get out and do some much-needed NYC exploring (found a couple awesome new bar spots, see below). Here's what I got up to in June:

 #internlife



 Went to support my super awesome friends talk at a CollegeFashionista panel on making it in the fashion industry


Upper West Side strolls and making friends with pups.

New bar discovery: Joe's (they have a drink called the Scooby Snack, so there's that) | I'm such a fan of a crisp white shirt (from Zara in case you were wondering)

 Cool shoot with Esquire!


Ice cream shop menu inspired by Kanye (Morgenstern's) | Discovered and fell in love with Gallow Green at the McKittrick Hotel

 More from the inside of Refinery29

 My roomie made a beautiful cake (sadly not for me) | Awesome street art in the LES



Hooray for student discount Broadway tickets. I went last-minute to see one of the last performances of The Way We Get By (for only $25!) | bought a new hat...

After-work strolls would ideally always involve ice cream and art, but this day in particular was super great.

 Logo TV's Trailblazer Honors
 No complaints when my day involves video shoots with shirtless guys...


New speakeasy experience: Employees Only in the West Village — amazing cocktails, cool vibe (it's located behind a psychic!). Gets packed fast, so get there early.


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment