Friday, July 23, 2010

On Set of The Troop

On Tuesday, July 20th, I worked as a background performer for a Nickelodeon television series called The Troop, starring Nick Purcell, Gage Golightly and David Del Rio. Malese Jow (from Unfabulous and The Bratz Movie) was also there for a few scenes, she's really pretty and smaller in person! Nick was really nice, funny, and not to mention, he got to ride a segway all over set :) I was an international student at a multicultural gifted student high school (called D.O.R.K)

Anyways, I just thought I'd share a couple photos of me in my traditional Asian wardrobe (which I happened to own (I knew they'd come in handy someday!)


Overall it was a great day, tiring but still fun! I was there for about 13 hours but I love the atmostphere of sets so it was all gooood.

So if you watch the Troop, try to spot me in an episode called The Triangle!

No comments:

Post a Comment