Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NEW ALBUM: Kreayshawn - Somethin' Bout Kreay


I've noticed a huge amount of swagged out females in the hip hop scene these days and I am such a fan. With the likes of Azealia Banks, Iggy Azalea and Kreayshawn, I love how they are just doing their thing and killing it.

I recently won a copy of Kreayshawn's debut album Somethin 'Bout Kreay courtesy of She Does The City via Twitter and I was so pumped to finally receive it in the mail.

It's definitely got some bumpin tracks and catchy beats, including her first single "Gucci Gucci" and her newer hits such as "Breakfast (Syrup)" and "Go Hard (La.La.La)." "Gucci Gucci" is definitely a favourite among some of my friends...yes we blast it and can't help but sing along..."one big room full of bad bitches..." - it's catchy okay? You can judge for yourself:


Anyways, I just thought I'd share my thoughts on her record - and despite the fact that she raps about breakfast foods, I think she's pretty cool.


And although her album apparently didn't do very well on the charts, I quite enjoyed it. That is all.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment