Monday, June 20, 2011

Wicked!

Hey everyone!

Despite the fact that I didn't get to see this musical in the magical New York City, I was quite pleased with its production in my hometown of Vancouver, BC.

And being a fan of the original Wizard of Oz, I have been eager to see Wicked for quite some time now.

The show took place at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre and I was happy that my mom had gotten fantastic seats! 5th Row, centre - not too shabby.

Overall, the show was amazing and I left the theatre singing "Defying Gravity"...and my favourite aspects though were the sets and costumes. Such elaborate detailing and it really invited the audience to feel as if they were a part of that world.

And I loved the flying monkeys...although creepy at times, I thought they were perfect.

Anyways, I hope you get a chance to check it out!

- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment