Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teen Vogue Fashion University!

Hey everyone!

Last week, I got some exciting news - I've been accepted into this year's Teen Vogue Fashion University in New York City from October 21-23! I was picked to be one of the five hundred people chosen!

The program is a 3-day event full of seminars with amazing guest speakers and shopping events. Check out this link for more details: http://teenvoguefashionuniversity.com/

Here's my itinerary:

Friday - H&M Shopping Event & Kick-Off Party

Saturday
- Opening Remarks
- Exclusive Teen Vogue Editorial Floor Tour
- 'The Dynamic Duo' Session with PROENZA SCHOULER
- 'The Creative Genius' Session with BETSEY JOHNSON
- 'The Chosen One' Session with JASON WU
- Session with the Teen Vogue Editors
- Top Shop Shopping Event

Sunday
- Fashion in the Digital Age Session

I am MOST excited for the Betsey Johnson seminar because I have been such a huge fan of hers for so long now. She is so crazy and I can't wait to meet her! Ah, NYC 2011 cannot wait <3

- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment