Thursday, March 15, 2012

WMC Fashion Week - Day 3 - Eva Chen

On Day 3, Vancouver designer Eva Chen showcased her F/W 2012 collection on the Studio runway and I absolutely loved it. Her collection is very feminine and romantic with a bit of fantasy. The runway was full of feathers, sequins, and lace - my favourites!

I was fortunate enough to interview Eva backstage after her show, and when asked about what inspired the collection, she replied with "the restaurant Sun Sui Wah." And me being from Vancouver as well, I knew exactly what she was talking about. She described how the ceilings are just beautiful, with the shapes and colours, so she took that and ran with it. And it turned out great! She is a strong supporter of Chinese-Canadians in the fashion industry, so it was great to chat with her!

Check out her collection:












LOVE this one
























Eva Chen!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment