Tuesday, March 13, 2012

World MasterCard Fashion Week - Day 1

You know it's fashion week when the bold, street-style ready outfits are out and about on the streets of downtown Toronto. This year, the Canadian designers are showcasing their F/W 2012 collections at David Pecault Square (just beside Roy Thompson Hall).

Monday, March 12 was the official launch, and I checked it out. Although, I only stayed for one show, so most of the photos in this post are of the venue/atmosphere.



Barbie interactive installation! (Of course I had to give it a try...)




The show I saw was the Holt Renfrew runway show. Designers showcased were: Dennis Merotto, Jeremy Laing, Judith & Charles, Lida Biday, Line, Mackage, Smythe, and Twenty Cluny (not all photographed below...sorry some of my photos didn't turn out very well...)


The show started out with a tap dancer!














That's all for now! I'll be there all week, so I'll be posting more photos along the way!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment