Friday, October 18, 2013

Audience Life: Bethenny


I've had the pleasure of being a part of many different audiences so far and although someday I'd love to be in front of the camera, you gotta start somewhere right? I try to visit as many studios/TV sets so that I can see behind-the-scenes and learn about what goes into the production of some of my favourite shows. In Toronto, I've checked out Steven & Chris, George Stroumboulopoulos, and New.Music.Live and in New York I've been to Nikki & Sara Live and the Katie Couric show, just to name a few. Most recently, I got to add Bethenny to the list.

Formerly known from the hit show The Real Housewives of New York, Bethenny Frankel has become her own brand, working hard as a mother and entrepreneur. She launched her line of Skinnygirl Cocktails and has landed her own TV talk show thanks to her pal Ellen DeGeneres.




I got there bright and early and lined up with the other audience members, looking fab in their bright TV colours.
The studio was so nice!!


Since the episode hasn't aired yet, I can't share any spoilers, but it will air on Tuesday, October 29th - stay tuned!

For more info, check out www.bethenny.com

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment