Saturday, March 29, 2014

EVENT | Midnight MRKT


Last Friday, I checked out the Midnight MRKT, a cool pop-up style shopping event at 461 King St. West. The space featured lots of unique businesses, from baked goods and tater tots to vintage jewelry and graphic T-shirts. It had a great vibe, with music (Johnny Hockin was spinning when I popped by), lots of people, and free donuts.

The donuts:
These babies were free if you 'liked' the Giftagram Facebook page (also, entry to the event itself was free if you downloaded the Giftagram app)

The tunes:

The goods:



I chatted with Ottawa-based Babes & Gents founder Amir, who showed me some of his favourite designs. He was featuring his new Toronto collection.


The food:


The next Midnight MRKT is set for May 30, so I definitely recommend marking it in your calendar!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment