Sunday, March 2, 2014

PHOTOS | New York February 2014

Via Tumblr
I always try to take as many photos while I'm in NYC as possible. And each time I visit, I always find something new to take photos of — that's another one of the many, many reasons why I love that place so much. New York was made for adventures. Last summer, I documented each week through photos and I'm hoping to start that up again. In the meantime, here are some shots from my trip a couple weeks ago:

Brooklyn adventures.



Plus some memorable moments I took with my phone:

 Fun fact: This tiny coffee shop is also the entrance to a hidden speakeasy. Below is a pic of the door to get to Bathtub Gin (132 9th Ave.)

Saw this little guy in a window and wanted to take him home with me.

I was wandering through SoHo and stumbled upon this graffiti-covered staircase. My natural reaction? What's up there...let's go find out. And it turned out to be a cool pop-up shop called Kiosk, and it was full of unique trinkets from around the world.
 Oh I actually just read that this location closed yesterday! On to the next one...

As I was on my way to the airport to catch my flight back to Toronto, I passed by this:
I thought it was a nice message. Until next time NYC!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment