Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Osheaga 2014


Being so close to Childish Gambino that I could see his sweat dripping down his back, being front row for a truly magical performance by Lorde, and having some pretty rad interviews with some very talented artists was definitely what made Osheaga 2014 stand out.

This was my third year covering the festival in Montreal and every year, there are moments that just make me have such a stupid smile on my face. I'm such a fan of live music and I love being able to fully immerse myself in so many cool events and atmospheres.

Check out my highlights via photos:

 Shlohmo

 Childish Gambino
I had the pleasure of watching his set from side stage — a pretty unreal experience. I stood there alongside uber-cool rockstar sisters HAIM, who were supporting their friend Donald.
My view:




OutKast - celebrating 20 years of awesomeness
 Local Natives
They nearly didn't make it to their set due to a series of travel hiccups. Glad they made it!!

 HAIM
These girls are seriously just so cool. Talented, passionate and humble. 


 J. Cole!

 CHVRCHES

 Kodaline

 Lorde
SO MAGICAL.



Still to come: my interviews with Dream Koala, Local Natives and The Glitch Mob!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment