Tuesday, November 11, 2014

EVENT | Fries of New York

Image via Facebook
I take food very seriously. I've been to multiple food fests, had photo shoots with hamburgers and visited a doughnut museum. So obviously when I heard about a French fries exhibit, I had to go. Located at 168 Bowery (a popular pop-up spot, remember that time I was there in a slo-mo video throwing confetti? Yeah, good times), condiment brand Sir Kensington's set up a special two-day exhibit of the extensive amount of fries found throughout New York City. It was actually so cool to see them all side-by-side. It also made me very hungry (the only downside to the exhibit: no taste-testing). I took note of the ones I've already tried (including Shake Shack, Baregurger, brgr) and realized that I have so many more to go....

Take a look into the awesomeness:









Fun fact: I walked by supermodel Chrissy Teigen the day I went to the exhibit. I wasn't totally 100% sure it was her until I saw her tweet this:



- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment