Tuesday, November 18, 2014

EVENT | VH1 You Oughta Know Concert


I'm pretty sure Nicole Richie is my celebrity spirit animal. This concept was solidified on Thursday, November 13th at VH1's You Oughta Know concert in NYC at the Hammerstein Ballroom. She hosted the show and was her usual cool self, as seen on Candidly Nicole. She also did a surprise rap performance. I'm a bit obsessed. I mean, she did get THIS close to me:







Okay, enough of my girl crush.
 
The actual event was pretty cool to be a part of - check out the stage setup:


I spent the majority of the show living in the moment and - shockingly - didn't take many photos. So here are some great highlights from VH1 (Photos by: Lauren Weissler) :

Tove Lo
Aloe Blacc
A Great Big World
CHVRCHES
Mary Lambert
Nick Jonas
Bleachers
The winner of the evening:
Sam Smith
 Seeing these artists live was truly amazing. Sigh, so much talent.

Thanks VH1 + 1iota!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment