Saturday, December 6, 2014

EVENT | Teen Vogue x Man Repeller x Phillip Lim


As a longtime fan of Teen Vogue, I always love checking out the cool and fun events they have whenever I'm in New York. And now that I live here, it's nice to be able to get out to a lot more of them. I recently sat in the audience of a panel discussion and book signing for The Teen Vogue Handbook, featuring Editor in Chief Amy Astley and Editors Elaine Welteroth & Drew Elovitz, along with the Man Repeller herself Leandra Medine and fashion designer Phillip Lim. This is the second edition of the handbook, which has a lot of new information for anyone hoping to get into the fashion industry.

 Such a rock star panel:
L-R: Drew Elovitz, Elaine Welteroth, Phillip Lim, Leandra Medine, Amy Astley







Get your copy!


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment