Tuesday, December 16, 2014

MY LIFE | NYC Week 16


Last week of classes for the semester -- getting that much closer to the holidays!
Here's December 8-14:

 This week it got incredibly cold. My friends were all impressed by my ability to bundle up. #thecanadian


 Made a first-time visit to Roosevelt Island, such a hidden gem in NYC!

 I love wandering through Chelsea Market during the holidays -- so pretty!

 Girls Night Out with Rebecca Minkoff & Erica Domesek (aka PS- I Made This)
Full post HERE.

 Last day of classes! My teacher brought us cookies and confetti...amazing. Then we all went for $3 mimosas down the street......

Black & Gold vibes.
Swung by the Cote&Ciel pop-up shop launch at 355 Bowery | Full post coming up!

I've been wearing turtlenecks for the past few days. I'm obsessed.
Exciting news -- I landed an internship with NY1 News for this upcoming semester! Woot woot.

Ended this week with a lovely holiday party. A+ for the cute decorations.

Back it up:
Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment