Saturday, January 31, 2015

MY LIFE | Turning 23


So this week I turned 23 years old. My first NYC birthday obviously revolved around food.

 The day began with a delicious pizza lunch at Freddie & Peppers and then dessert in the form of a giant chocolate chip and walnut cookie from Levain Bakery.


 That night I went to a speakeasy-style bar that I've been dying to try: The Garret in the West Village. The cool part? It's located above a Five Guys and the entrance is through a secret staircase at the back of the Five Guys. Also convenient: burgers and fries.

 The next day I had my all-time fave BAE. Thank you for bacon and eggs.

Also got my complimentary Sephora gift! This year is a super cute mini lip pencil set from NARS.

 The birthday weekend continued with a mini stay-cation at one of my favourite NYC hotels: The Standard, High Line. Such a beauty!



This was defs playing all day:

Thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wishes!!
- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment