Sunday, May 31, 2015

MY LIFE | May 2015


May was a great kick-off to summer. Here's what I got up to this month:

 Interviewed the lovely Amanda Seyfried & Thomas Sadoski on my last day at NY1



LEFT: Watched the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight on a kickass rooftop | 
RIGHT:Yoga & picnics in Central Park

 Williamsburg rooftop hangs


LEFT:  Cinco de Mayo celebrations | RIGHT: The beautiful Hearst Tower


LEFT: Industry City in Brooklyn is cool | RIGHT: My final photography project on display at NYU! 

 The best broadcast profs a gal could ask for:
Joe Peyronnin & Adrian Mihai


 LEFT: Yummmmm pastrami | RIGHT: Finally got to see the IRIS documentary [it's rad!]


 Union Square fun

 I moved out of my dorm room for good. Peace out Washington Square Village!

Then off to TO - hey Canada


 Cooking with Master Chef's Graham Elliot!

 Fun times with sunshine and pals :)

 Back in NYC:


 The deliciousness at Frank Restaurant


Brunch happiness at The Smile


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment