Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Drew Seeley Reunion!


I recently got back from a fantastic vacation in New York (my favourite place on this planet, I might add) and I am so glad that I went to go see the Disney Broadway production of The Little Mermaid. If you remember from my previous posts, I interviewed Drew Seeley from Another Cinderella Story on the set about two years ago and I discovered that he was playing the role of Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid! So I was able to see him after the show when he went outside to greet his fans. I was smart and remembered to bring a copy of my youthink article to give to him and he actually remembered me, which was cool! So I got to have a nice chat with him. HAHA and he "tweeted" back to me on Twitter, which was nice.



-Christinaaa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment