Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gotta love NYC

...why do I love New York?

Because you never know who you will see along the way. So, on my fabulous New York vacation, I went on a Gossip Girl locations tour (which was totally fun!) and we went to a bakery called Babycakes (For you Gossip Girl fans: this was the bakery where Dan bought the pumpkin pie in the Thanksgiving episode). So we go to the bakery and who is sitting inside?! ANNE HATHAWAY. yes, THE Anne Hathaway.
Before she was leaving, I asked her for a picture, but unfortunately she said "oh im sorry, there are a lot of people here now and I'm really exposed right now" and kind of gave me a sad look. then she said
"But what's your name?"
"Christina"
"Nice to meet you Christina, I'm Annie" shakes my hand
Then she had to leave. she was really nice though
It was a nice little encounter for the day :)








No comments:

Post a Comment