Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THE LOVELY BONES


From books to the big screen...

I randomly came across a trailer for a new movie called The Lovely Bones and I'm am overly excited for it. I read the book a while ago and it instantly became one of my all-time favourites. This novel by Alice Sebold is full of mystery, suspense and excitement. I definitely recommend this novel to anyone because it's such a great read!

Andddd here is the trailer:



Ahhh, gives me shivers everytime I watch it. It comes out on December 11...so excited!

Let me know your thoughts about the book, the movie or anything that's on your mind!

-Christinaaa

1 comment:

  1. omg omg omg omg yeah! i read this book last year and i totally forgot it was going to become a movie! WATCH IT WITH ME!

    the book really caught my interest!

    ReplyDelete