Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tim Deegan!

Sorry I haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like to...it's been pretty hectic over here at Ryerson for us journalism students. But the semester is almost over, which means I'll have more time to blog! (and not to mention, my trip back home to BC is getting closer and closer!)

But anyways, back to my post. For a recent project, I met up with former MuchMusic VJ Tim Deegan for an interview. Although I didn't videotape the interview (I only tape recorded it), I hope a few photos will suffice! :) Along with some memorable quotes...



Some of his favourite interviews?
Hedley
P.Diddy
Ke$ha
Katy Perry
Justin Bieber
Jonas Brothers
Melanie C from the Spice Girls

"When I would interview people, I'd also get to try a lot of the stuff that they were doing. Or even getting hurt, as much as it sucked, looking back at it now, getting hurt made that interview."

How would you describe yourself in one word?
"Happy-go-lucky isn't really one word is it? It's kind of a descriptive term...I'll say outgoing. Yeah, outgoing."
Thanks for the interview Tim!
- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment