Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MY PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS EXPERIENCE


The day I'd been waiting for had arrived at last: January 9th, The People's Choice Awards.

We had to be at the theatre at 10:30am to check-in and take part in the full run through rehearsal of the show so we got up early and got all ready for the big event.

This is us in our hotel room, super excited and ready to go:


We were really quite sad that we weren't allowed to bring any cameras, phones, etc so we wouldn't be able to capture the memories, but thanks to the wonderful people of Gotham Casting, one of the organizers passed around her own camera for us all to use. I was so excited. Hooray for photos!

With our new friend Matt
She even let us use a flipcam...so here is our vlog during lunchtime after the rehearsal, waiting for the actual show to begin:


And when it came to the actual show...wow what a crazy experience. Brittney and I had awesome seats, so we were able to high-five and cheer on the award winners and presenters as they went on and off stage. My left hand had the lovely pleasure of interacting with Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift, Ian Somerhalder, Josh Hutcherson, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston...and the list goes on. And it's not every day when you get to see Heidi Klum race a monkey on segways...Let's just say it was definitely a night to remember. 

We were so pumped when we got back to the hotel that we even made another vlog...enjoy haha


And here is some of the confetti straight from the Nokia Theatre - a remnant of my amazing People's Choice Awards experience:


Anyways, I hope you enjoyed taking a glimpse into my trip to LA and being a part of the PCAs!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! I wish I was able to go! Maybe next year :P

    ReplyDelete