Thursday, December 5, 2013

EVENT | Just Dance 2014 Launch Party


Last week, I got the chance to attend one of the coolest events I've been to in a while! I went to the Just Dance 2014 launch event at Airship 37 in the Distillery District with Faze Magazine, where we got to get our hair done courtesy of Garnier Fructis, see the Capital Cities perform live, and try out the brand new Just Dance game for Wii. I had a blast. The event was hosted by Phoebe Dykstra, who is one awesome and energetic gal!

Phoebe Dykstra
The space was also super cool. There were dance game stations set up around the sides of the room, with a stage at one end and the bar at the other. Drinks and yummy appetizers were included as well.


The Faze team had fun at the photo booth!


The Capital Cities hit the stage! I absolutely love their music — it's so happy and just makes you want to dance. They were a perfect choice for the event. (If you aren't familiar with them, you've probably heard their incredibly popular track Safe And Sound)


 

 They nailed it!


I know what I'll be doing over the holiday break...

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment