Thursday, February 27, 2014

STORY | A Love Story


Whenever I'm in NYC, I always make it a point to try to visit STORY, a cool retail concept that "takes the view of a magazine, changes like a gallery, and sells things like a store." It has a new "story" every couple months. The past themes I've checked out include the Making Things Story and Made In America Story.
STORY is a retail concept that takes the point of view of a magazine, changes like a gallery and sells things like a store. - See more at: http://thisisstory.com/our-story/#sthash.uSmRCDTu.dpuf

I happened to stroll in during their Love Story theme last week. Everything was adorable. I resisted the urge to buy everything. Take a peek:







 I mean, there was a whole table for the love of New York. Obviously I was in heaven.

I should've bought these:

If you ever get a chance, you should definitely check it out! STORY is located at 144 10th Ave. at 19th Street.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28
144 10th Ave. at 19th St.

No comments:

Post a Comment