Friday, February 28, 2014

MUSIC | ASTR

Photo via Facebook
I discovered ASTR a few months ago and I was excited to get the chance to see them live in New York last week. I actually got to see them twice!

If you haven't heard of them, definitely check out their music. They're an electro-pop NYC-based duo and they're going to be huge, I can feel it. They have a brand new EP out now - Varsity

 


I saw them at this:

At Le Poisson Rouge near NYU, hosted by Red Bull Sound Select & Giant Step.

 The place was packed and it was an awesome event. Sadly I was crammed within the crowd and didn't get the best shots...short people problems.

Did I mention there was a giant fish tank and actual fish?? So cool.

But the next night, I didn't know that I'd be seeing ASTR once again. They were the special guest performers at a Social Media Week event for Revolt TV!





Adam & Zoe, aka ASTR

For more ASTR, check out www.astr.tv and find them on Facebook & Twitter!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment