Friday, August 28, 2015

MY LIFE | Vancouver Summer Visit


Summer went by way too fast. I spent a couple of my last weeks of August on the west coast, visiting my hometown of Surrey and spending some relaxing time in Vancouver. Take a look:

 #SurreyLife





 Tacofino's Tacobar: a new foodie discovery

 A rare pic of the Dun siblings in the same city at the same time.

 
A much-needed brunch at White Spot


 Dessert in Vancity, because I can't say no to cake. [@ Sweet Obsession]


One of best sandwiches EVER. Plus my friend's cute dog. [@ Finch's]

I hung out with my little cousin a lot. He wants to be a lumberjack.

Checked out a performance by Vancouver's own Oceanographers


I LOVE BRUNCH. [@ Acme Cafe]


 
I have an eggs Benedict obsession. [@ Catch 122]


 I spent a lot of time with my 102-year-old great grandma. She's probably the strongest woman I know. And she's SO CUTE.

It was another lovely visit. Bonus: there was no rain (!!!)

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this fabulous post with us, and please check it out my site also.BT change password

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this wonderfull post check our yahoo phone number.

    ReplyDelete