Friday, January 21, 2011

BNN Streeter

On January 13, on my way to a taping of George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight, I was approached to answer a question for a news network called BNN.

Not knowing what it was, I agreed to answer the question for his TV show.

"Is Canada doing enough to make sure that we still have access to that very lucrative growth market in Asia?"

.....Well, I tried.

Not thinking anything of it, I went home and discovered someone had tweeted me about how they saw me on TV on BNN. My instant reaction = "oh no...." So I frantically looked for the video online and...

Check out the video to see how it turned out.

http://watch.bnn.ca/the-street/january-2011/the-street-january-13-2011/#clip400861

Let's just say...I will pay more attention to business-related news from now on.

- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment