Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great holiday! I've been able to spend my time here in beautiful British Columbia and I'll be heading back to Toronto in a couple days. I'm so excited for this year and can't wait to see what is in store for me. Keep an eye out for new interviews, articles, and C&C videos on Youtube!

Being back here in Surrey/Vancouver has been a lot of fun. I got to see so many friendly faces and I caught up with what they've been doing with their lives since I've been gone. My friends always know how to make me laugh and brighten my days. I also got to see the Sullivan Heights dance teams, which I helped coach in previous years. Being around them makes me so proud!

Anyways, I'll keep this one short and sweet, just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year :)

And here are some photos that I took while here with my new camera!




Vancouver is just so cool.

- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment