Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dev from The Cataracs!

Hey everyone,

Wednesday, March 2 really was one of the best days of my life. First, I got to see Adele perform up close and one other spectacular thing happened...

Well, if you didn't already know, my other favourite song (besides Rolling in the Deep) is Bass Down Low by Dev and the Cataracs, so I was ecstatic when I found out I would get to see Dev in person at MuchMusic on New.Music.Live
Not only did I get to see her do an interview with Phoebe Dykstra, a host of NML, but I also got to be one of her backup dancers during her performance on the NML stage!! A group of us got to go up on stage with her and dance along as Dev sang Bass Down Low, Booty Bounce, and Like a G6.
It was such an awesome experience and Dev is so cool!
Here are some of the pictures I took!
With Phoebe Dykstra!


With Dev!

Dev's autograph!
Thanks for checking it out!
- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment