Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CollegeFashionista



Hey everyone!

As most of you know, as well as my obsession with the entertainment industry, my love for fashion is right there beside it. So when I heard of CollegeFashionista, after attending last year's Teen Vogue Fashion University, I thought it would be a great opportunity to get involved - so I am now Ryerson University's representative (called a Style Guru) for CollegeFashionista!

Every Wednesday, I'll have a new post up on campus trends, featuring Ryerson students! So I'll be constantly roaming around campus looking for fashionistas/fashionistos to snap some photos of!






And here's my first post, featuring Hillary MacDonald!

Keep up to date with my posts by going to CollegeFashionista and clicking 'select a school' and choosing Ryerson University :)

Thanks!
Christina
@christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment