Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy (Belated) New Year everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I was enjoying the holidays over on the West Coast...And now that I'm back in cyber-world, I am excited to see what this year has in store for my blog! Last year was incredible, from going to New York for Teen Vogue to sitting front row at the Canada's Walk of Fame awards show as the Sandra Oh seat filler. So this year, I hope it's just as exciting!

But just if anyone is curious, here is a mini re-cap of what I did over the break:

Was a supportive sister and attended my brother's hockey games.

Sewed for my own enjoyment - yes, that is my new favourite skirt!!

And finally added to my all.dun.up clothing line - sewing wraparound scarves as well as selling vintage silk scarves that I have found all over (see photos below). You can check it out at: http://www.alldunup.tumblr.com

And I also just enjoyed being back in Surrey with my family and friends :)

I'll keep you posted with the adventures I embark on this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment