Sunday, August 19, 2012

OSHEAGA 2012 - Day 2


Day 2 was a big day - aka the day I would see Snoop Dogg, or the newly reincarnated Snoop Lion, perform. I'm not too sure why I have this love for him, but I was really looking forward to seeing him live. It was even hotter than Day 1, but I was fine with the intense heat...one of my goals was to get tanned, so that was a bonus. Check out my photos from Day 2:


Kandle performed on the Tree Stage. I interviewed her a few months ago for Faze, here's the article: http://www.faze.ca/categories/music/2012/kandle.html





The Black Lips performed and brought their crazy live set to the Tree Stage. Cole (turquoise shirt) even puked on stage and kept on going like a champ. I interviewed Jared and Cole after their set, stay tuned for a Q&A post.

Jared
Cole

The Topshop truck was on-site giving away freezies, water and disposable cameras! 




Another awesome performance: A$AP Rocky


And then for my favourite...SNOOP DOGG! I was so happy that I somehow got a spot in the front row and got to enjoy Drop It Like It's Hot, along with his other classics, up close.





Up next: Day 3 + interviews with Charli XCX, the Black Lips & Zeds Dead!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

All photos taken by me | Please contact for use

No comments:

Post a Comment