Friday, March 29, 2013

CMW 2013 | SiriusXM Indie Awards Part 1


Last Friday, I got to cover the SiriusXM Indie Awards for Faze Magazine. This year, they moved the event to a new venue: the Kool Haus. I thought it was a great set-up and I had a lot of fun! I took tons of photos, so I'm going to separate this into a few different posts - enjoy!

The green room, where industry folks, media and artists mingled. 

Diamond Rings being interviewed - he was one of the performers of the night

Jeff Leake (Director of Music Programming at SiriusXM) was the host for the evening

 Hip hop artist Cadence Weapon opened up the show. He won the award for favourite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist or Group of the Year.


Sharlene Chiu & Daniel Victor presented the award for favourite Video of the Year.

The winners: Marianas Trench


Australian rapper 360 was the next performer. He killed it up on stage - he's so cool!


If you haven't heard of 360 yet, here's his video for his hit track "Child"




More SiriusXM Indie Awards coverage to come!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment