Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TIFF 2013 | Top Style Picks


With Toronto buzzing with TIFF excitement, it's hard not to get wrapped up in star-spotting. I've definitely been there and have had my share of red carpet waiting (check out my posts from last year's premieres of Spring Breakers, Imogene, On The Road, and more) so this year I decided to stand back and not get too involved in all the craziness. Instead, I followed the chaos via social media and just wanted to share some of my fave red carpet looks:

LEFT: Scarlett Johansson (Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
RIGHT: Taylor Swift (JustJaredJr.)

LEFT: Mila Kunis (Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
RIGHT: The coolest couple, Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis (Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

LEFT: My fave Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
RIGHT: Daniel Radcliffe (Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

LEFT: Olivia Wilde again, stunning in yellow (Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
RIGHT: Keira Knightley (George Pimentel/WireImage)

There were TONS of other celebs in town, but these were just a few that stood out for me. 

The festival runs until Sunday, September 15th - how's your TIFF experience so far?
Let me know which celebs you've spotted & who rocked the best red carpet outfits in the comments below :)

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment