Friday, September 20, 2013

Survivor is BACK!


I'm not sure if you guys knew this about me already, but I am a huge Survivor fan. Yes, I'm one of those. (Not sure how many of us there are left, but I still tune in to watch every episode and grow attached to the castaways...) I'm so happy to get to see my fave host Jeff Probst every Wednesday again - now he's someone I'd LOVE to meet someday haha. I do have a dream of someday being in the audience of the season finale (somebody PLEASE make this happen?!)

Anyways, I just thought I'd share my love for the show that has been running for 27 seasons now... And in each one, they throw in a bunch of twists and turns. This season is Survivor: Blood vs water and the big casting twist was that the tribes are made up of a returning player plus their loved one. However, they aren't playing together, rather they're playing against each other. I know, I know, this is not interesting whatsoever for all you non-Survivor fans, but humour me.

Image Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS
The season premiere was just this week, so I'm a happy camper. And they already threw in some drama right off the bat. Ah, I love this show. ALSO, former Survivor player Malcolm Freberg is my favourite person on Twitter during the show. His tweets are hilarious and I love him (you can find him at @MalcolmWHW).

I could go on forever, but I'll leave it at that. If I have any fellow Survivor fans reading my blog, feel free to give me a shout! :)

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment