Tuesday, September 16, 2014

MY LIFE | NYC Week 3


So I've been here for a full three weeks and it's been a dream. Seriously, someone pinch me.

Take a look at what I got up to from September 8-14:

 Free pizza, 'nuff said.


Checked out the NYU Club Fest. It was overwhelming with so many different clubs and student groups. Also, it made me feel incredibly old haha.

 NYFW - Concept Korea show & Betsey Johnson

 Had a pretty insanely awesome Fashion Rocks experience - read the full post >>here<<

I love exploring the city while looking up. You can miss a lot if you always look down at your feet.

 Took this pic on 9/11 while out on an assignment for class.

Wandered around Brooklyn and could not have asked for a better sunset. Perfect.

Stumbled upon the Brooklyn Bazaar this weekend. It was supes fun. (note, the giant JENGA)

Finally made a visit to Holey Donuts and tried their ice cream-filled donut. Delicious.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment