Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Wanted Sneak Peek

On April 2nd, I got the opportunity to interview British boy band The Wanted for Faze Magazine on their first visit to Toronto and it was so great to hang out with the guys for a while and get to know them better. So what were they like? As expected, they're incredibly funny and super charming. They told me about their April Fools' Day shenanigans, described some crazy fan encounters, and even taught me some UK slang! 

My article will be in the summer issue of Faze, so this blog post is just a sneak peek featuring one of the photos I took with the group.


When the issue is out, I will be posting more from the interview, including a Q&A and a few more photos :)

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment