Monday, September 17, 2012

Paddle Royale @ SPiN Toronto


Last Thursday, I attended a super fun event at SPiN Toronto called Paddle Royale in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Toronto and organized by the Young Leaders Group. As an intern for Me To We Style, who provided cool t-shirts for the event, I was took part as a photographer for the night - but I did get to join in on the fun as well! How cool is a place where you can play ping pong, drink, and have a good time?!

Check out some of my photos from the night (full gallery on Me To We Style's Facebook page!)



The night was hosted by former table tennis champ Dahlia Kurtz


So intense





Find out more about Big Brothers Big Sisters of Toronto & SPiN Toronto!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos! We hope you will be there with us again next year :)

    ReplyDelete