Sunday, September 9, 2012

TIFF 2012 - Spring Breakers Premiere


Another great film bringing a stellar cast to the red carpet at Ryerson was Spring Breakers, starring Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and James Franco, who all made an appearance. A huge crowd had turned up to see them, so I was glad that I got there pretty early to get a spot.

Check out a clip from the movie:


Also spotted: eTalk's Jessi Cruickshank ready with Mardi Gras beads and Vitamin Water shots


Pretty Little Liars' Ashley Benson looking stunning...I saw her when she came to MuchMusic for a visit with the rest of the PLL cast - check out my blog post from that event HERE




Selena Gomez, gorgeous as usual! It's so amazing to see how far she's come. Did you know that Selena was one of my first interviews? We were both 15 years old and we did the interview during the filming of Another Cinderella Story (you can watch that interview HERE). I've also met Selena a couple other times; from randomly running into her while she was strolling along Robson Street with Taylor Lautner  (see the photos from that encounter HERE) to the time she made an appearance on New.Music.Live (check it out HERE), she's always super sweet.

Hahaha I love this photo - Jessi waiting patiently and Selena making a funny face. Golden.


James Franco was here last year for his movie 127 hours (which I JUST realized I never even posted, so I'll be doing that now...only a year late...)



James Franco being interviewed by Matt Babel

*All photos taken by me | Please contact for use

Selena Gomez's autograph

James Franco's autograph

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment