Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TIFF 2012 - A Gift From ET Canada


Joseph Gordon-Levitt helped me win a prize.

Okay, sort of. Thanks to my photo of the gorgeous actor (who I hope my future husband will slightly resemble) at his Looper premiere at TIFF earlier this month, I won a stellar TIFF swag bag courtesy of ET Canada. My photo was chosen to be featured in their TIFF fan celeb spotting gallery on their website and the prize was one of the awesome gift bags from the multiple lounges that took place throughout the festival. 

After being contacted that I was a winner, I couldn't wait to see what I had won...so I was SUPER excited to come home to this a couple days later:

 
 Oh the suspense.

I opened up the mysterious box and found a bag full of goodies from EGPR's Essentials Lounge:

Things are just better when they're free...

Here are a few of my favourites:




And since everyone loves JGL, here is the photo that won me the swag:
You're welcome.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment