Sunday, September 9, 2012

TIFF 2012 - Imogene Premiere


As the festival goes on, the number of celebs in the city continues to rise and I love getting a chance to even catch a glimpse of some of my favourites. On Friday, Sept. 7, the hilariousness that is Kristen Wiig made an appearance at the Ryerson Theatre for the premiere of Imogene. From SNL to Bridesmaids, Kristen Wiig has been one of my favourite actresses for a while now, so it was so awesome to see her up close - I even got an autograph!

The film also stars Glee's Darren Criss, who looked wonderful......sighhhhh. There were tons of girls -and guys - waiting at the carpet specifically for him.

Check out my photos from the red carpet:





*All photos taken by me | Please contact for use

Kristen Wiig's autograph :)

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment