Sunday, November 11, 2012

EVENT | Vitaly Design Launch


On Thursday, Nov. 8, Vitaly Design held its official 'Clocks & Colours' 2013 collection launch in Toronto. I went to the event as an official member of the AEON Attire team (more details about that later in another post). Anyways, we checked out the launch and had a great time meeting people in the Toronto fashion scene - plus there was awesome music, sweet treats and drinks.

All of the jewelry on display looked amazing and I really liked their unique designs. We even got to go home with a piece of our own! I was a happy camper with my new two-finger ring (I've already worn it out and gotten lots of compliments!).

Check out my photos from the event:



Cupcakes in jars, courtesy of The Yummy Tummy





I ran into my friend Trish! You should all check out her music - http://www.iliketrish.ca/


Weiming & Weidong Yuan of AEON Attire with Julian, a model for Vitaly.

Drinks galore - thanks Sapporo & Red Bull!

Vitaly Design founders Shane and Jason - great to meet them!
The guys of Vitaly happen to be mentors of the AEON Attire founders: Weidong, Patrick and Weiming:

Anyways, it was a fun event and I can't wait to see what's up next for Vitaly - congrats on a successful launch!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28
All photos taken by me | Please contact for use

No comments:

Post a Comment