Thursday, November 22, 2012

Muttonhead A/W 2012


I recently came across a really cool unisex clothing company that goes by the name of Muttonhead. Based out of Toronto, Muttonhead has been keepin' it local since 2009, focusing on 'slow design,' as a counter-movement to 'fast fashion.' They've been designing high quality and sustainable clothing that aims to outlast trends.

As soon as I saw the different pieces and the brand's unique aesthetic, I instantly became a fan. I love how the styles are fitting for both men and women and the clothing just has such a cool factor. I really want one of their crew necks....

Anyways, check out some of these awesome photos from their Autumn/Winter 2012 collection:









I want this.

Check out muttonheadcollective.com to see the full collection and find out more about this awesome Canadian clothing line. Also stay updated on Facebook and Twitter.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment