Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sneak Peek: The Jezabels

Photo: www.thejezabels.com
A couple weeks ago, I was able to sit down with Haley Mary, the awesome lead singer of The Jezabels. Coming all the way from Australia, this four-person indie-rock band was in town for a show at The Mod Club. Made up of Hayley, Heather, Sam and Nik, the group has been able to travel the world and share their unique sound on international stages, gaining a global fan base. The article will be published in the winter issue of Faze Magazine (and I'll be posting a Q&A blog post), but I just thought I'd do a little sneak peek.

If you haven't heard of their music, you should definitely check them out. Here's one of their most popular music videos, "Easy To Love"


I love how we make a perfect V haha.

Keep an eye out for the winter issue of Faze coming out in a couple months! For more from The Jezabels, check out http://www.thejezabels.com

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment