Wednesday, July 24, 2013

EVENT | BaubleBar x RABEANCO x I Spy DIY


The BaubleBar store in SoHo always seems to be bumpin. They constantly hold shopping soirees and various events for jewelry and fashion lovers to enjoy. Last week, I checked out a fun BaubleBar x RABEANCO event hosted by Jenni Radosevich, author of I Spy DIY. It was a stylish party full of Godiva Spirits cocktails, a bag chain DIY station, DreamDry hair stations and endless accessories.

Take a look:








RABEANCO leather bags come in so many different colours!



I'm in love with my DIY bag charm - super cute and so easy!




Pickie also had a fun station with a photo booth and I even spotted myself on their screen:

Click HERE to check out my blog post ft. Pickie

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment