Thursday, October 9, 2014

MY LIFE | NYC Week 6


Here's what I got up to September 29 - October 5:

 A typical fall photo. Had to, obvs.


Got a Canadian care package in the mail from Toronto! Canadian snack food goodness ft. ketchup chips, Coffee Crisp and maple syrup (also, not photographed: dill pickle chips and Smarties)

Weekly bar trip: Houston Hall - defs recommend it! Chill vibes and awesome beer.  

 I covered Techweek NYC - check out my full coverage HERE & HERE

I've been on the hunt for the perfect fall hat and I found it! This one is from Topshop.


Friday night consisted of hitting up the Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar at the Conrad Hotel, which was ah-mazing. They feature a signature drink of an alcohol-infused popsicle in a glass of Prosecco. It was delicious (and yes, probably the most expensive drink I've ever gotten - but worth it). After the fancy dranks, I went to the theatre next door and saw Gone Girl (which is SO GOOD). I also had an awesome celebrity sighting: I witnessed the cuteness that is John Krasinski and Emily Blunt. They got popcorn and nachos. ADORABLE.

Definitely felt like a fall weekend. Complete with tea and fall coat.

Throw it back:

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment